Sunday 2 February 2014

Trying to look like apart of the furniture!


Spring fair at the NEC, Birmingham 2014
Unfortunately my attempt to be part of the furniture, was in fact my pathetic excuse to sit down. I journeyed to the spring fair specially to look at this years tends for jewellery. I was overwhelmed by stunning stones and dainty matching sets, which left me thinking about how I could incorporate these elements into my own practice, but before any serious thought went into that, I shortly found myself being lured into the amazing home ware section.
The exhibition over all was very informative and helpful, finally registered with the Birmingham assay office, can't wait to actually have my own hallmark made! 
Also found myself having a lovely chat with Emma Rankin from the British jewellery association, about how they can help you promote and set up your own jewellery business.



No comments:

Post a Comment