Monday 6 October 2014

Intrigue Emporium and Preparation for GNCCF

One of the opportunities that arose from New designers 14, was the chance to apply for a fair in shoreditch, the intrigue emporium. 
This was a great chance for me to speak to other makers and also interact with my customers. Although i didn't make many sales, it was still a great chance to get my name about. 
 I also received lovely feedback about my new brooches that are being launched at the Great Northern Contemporary Craft fair 2014!
Make sure you come and visit me on the 9th-12th october at the old granada studios in manchester. I'll be in the emerging makers area on stand EM03.

 So, not only have i being making like crazy! but I've also had to find furniture for my stand! After many hours searching on the web, I finally came to the conclusion that i need a custom stand builT....lucky for me i know a great furniture maker, Who i set the  task of making a stand that could be flat pack, assemble with no tools, have removable feet, storage space, oh and also fit in my mini!!!

Conclusion- Dave you are genius! 

Anyways, Ill leave you with this beauty until i see you at the great northern contemporary craft fair 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment